Sunday 29 June 2014

Today's outing day

Outing day with my dear jingwen today and it should be a happy day. Heading into the taxi cab and going to LRT, the taxi driver start to chat with me, asking me some questions.
Taxi driver 1:
He: where are you come from?
Me: kuantan.
He: then you should be living near the beach rite?
Me: hmmm?
He: ohh cz almost girls frm kuantan also have fair complexion but you seems like a lil dark. Maybe always gt of sunburn? 
Me: ........ I am totally speechless that time.
When going bek to hostel with taxi, anthr malay uncle of the taxi driver start to chat with me too.
He keep asking me did I puasa? Excuse me do I look like malay? ><
Then I said I'm not malay n I'm chinese.. then he keep telling me things abt puasa and ask me to try it..(I guess he was hungry so keep telling me abt tht) 
And I'm nt good in bahasa so almost everything he told I'm answering a "har?" to let him to repeat his question. 
Taxi driver 2:
He: puasa cannot eat anything including drink water..
Me: har?
He: [repeat his question]
Me: ohh izit?
He: ya.. but you can sleep while puasa.
Me: har??
He: [repeat his question again]
Me: haha.. (sweating)
He: you can try to puasa also.. just cannot eat from 5.30am till 7.30pm..
Me: ohh yakah..
He: ya.. but between that u cannot drink or eat anything..
And the whole conversation is almost abt "puasa cannot drink or eat" and "you can try it". And.. my "har?" Haha xD
Anyway today's conversations wv both taxi drivers seems not that positive but, bought things I love makes me feels better. They said shopping is one of the best way to cure your broken heart, it sounds true.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment