Saturday 8 February 2014

Going back

It's really cruel to let people being so happy and all gone in a sudden. I know that I must accept the truth but this moment all my happy mood is grabbed by the truth. I've not been so happy like this time for so long as we were having our sem break at different time always and make us hard to meet up and gather together. Okay we did gather in this CNY and yet it's too short. It's actually a happy thing when you found out your sem break is longer than others at first. You will slowly feel the loneliness after that when your friends leave you one by one. And now it's my turn. I'm going to leave my hometown here in the next 9hours. Everything seems like coming too fast and this make me so reluctant. My life will go back like usual with all classes and exam. Ofcourse, I am gonna miss my family and friends so much. We will never have the same situation like this when we coming back next time until the next year CNY perhaps. People come and go in the end but memories stay forever. So friends, let's keep in touch and never let our memories end. Kuantan, I am looking forward for our next meet. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment