Sunday 26 January 2014

happy dayyy

Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Throw back of my Thursday night, at Neway. Crazy night that day with them as we start singing from 8pm until 4am. And we still need to wake up at 9am for class. Tired but happy haha. And today I stayed at my friend's house, again. Went to Times Square, and also again. Went there for so many times aldy, almost vomit. And bought everything I want. Times fly, and almost time to celebrate CNY. Hmm wish everyone that I know have a prosperity Happy New Year. I can feel the CNY atmosphere around, and saw so many fireworks around. Happy happy 

Just saw a Hong Kong Taiwan micro film. Heard that theme song, and it's really nice and so touching. I repeat and repeat it again and I really like it That film was took in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur. I didn't know it earlier and didn't saw them here.. What to do, no fate. ><

Tomorrow got early class again.. Need to wake up early. Ok let me try some tutorial questions first before I getting on the bed. Here is the trailer of micro film and the theme song that I mentioned just now.. ENJOY :D


No comments:

Post a Comment