Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday sunday

Happy Sunday yeah. Hanging out with my fren tdy to stock in my clothes and welcome the happy CNY.. Today's shopping result were satisfied. Bought so much clothes and I love them so much. Ofcourse I am not a shopaholic, I am just interested in variety of things hehe.. Hmm everything go fine and my mood suppose to be good. Having a bxxxx around you will never make your life beautiful, trust me. Even how optimistic am I. So I decided to ignore everything she said and, go my own life like what I want. To admit that, sometimes I really have a clear vision to see what bad ppl trying to do to me. Or what are she/he planning, to destroy relationship between us. And now I just wanna tell u, stop your lame act okay. I will never believe u and save your energy to do something else meaningful.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment