Monday 30 December 2013

The Last Day of Year 2013

Again.. left my blog blank for so many days. Almost a month I think. Since today is the last day of year 2013 I shouldn't be so lazy anymore to leave it outdated.
Yeah almost a month didn't update my blog and yet, so many things changed. Exam is over and left the fear of getting back the result now. I am not so confident this time as I forgot to bring my calculator into the exam hall for my last day paper, M&M. I am such a careless person can do such stupid mistake. Aiks
Btw and I really feel so sorry to somebody, I changed my mind at last. It's my own problem. Maybe I still can't accept it. So I lied. Sorry. Hmm I don't know what else can I say besides of apologies.
What I can do now is keep watching dramas. Perhaps it can help me to forget so many things, especially those will make me upset. Sometimes I just hope that I can stay young, get rid of growing up and need not to face and decide so many thing that I don't want to. However, it's impossible.
Today is the last day of year 2013. I hope that every good things will come towards me for the coming year. Let every bad things left in 2013 and let's welcome the coming of horse year. Wishes of mine for the coming new year is stay stronger and stronger, no matter what happened I will be happy everyday. And ofcourse, Happy New Year to everyone and have a healthy, wealthy prosperity year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment