Friday 6 December 2013

Post of the week

Oops forgot my blog for so many days.. ><
Cause quite busy this few days.. Assignment, assignment and assignment.. Anyway, I know how to release my tension, with the best method. MOVIES... Yeah.. watched TheWhite Storm with friends yesterday at Paradigm Mall.. And all my dinner is just a cup of sweet corn, and a box of popcorn. So pity. Haha by the way the movie is nice to watch.. Heart it haha.
Watched the Hong Kong drama just now, My盛Lady, so nice and so funny. Can't stop laughing when I continue one and one episode. Now I am waiting EP10.. I want to watch now.. hahaha
Having bad moods for pass few days, cause of the bar list. Luckily I am unbarred, cause actually I didn't missed that much classes and it's some error for the system. LOL why did the staffs and my lecturer so careless didn't check properly and make me scared for so many days?? And when I asked my lecturer how come my attendance percentage so low she just give me an answer: system calculate. Good answer and, WHAT THE... ==
Anyway feel so sorry to someone cause of my bad mood.. Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment