Friday 29 November 2013

What should I write?

Didn't update for my blog for days cause of  rushing for assignment make me fail to update my blog.

Found out that I am loss the inspiration to write thgs here. Maybe my life is too boring, or already used to it for everythg that happened make me feel like nothg so special to talk about. Anyway, simple happiness comes from simple life rite? haha

Today is Saturday, all of my housemate left the house. Go pakto, back hometown... Left me alone here. Yeap I admit that I enjoy my single life so much, but when you felt lonely then, different talk la. Although I'm not count as "fully single", the feeling is just like... single still. 

Hmm okay that's all for today.. Feel like wanna sleep now and of course, IDK WHAT TO WRITE THE NEXT. Haha stay tuned ;)

p/s: Counting down for my sem break and Christmas (and also my final exam) ! Time flies. :D

2 comments:

  1. I somewhat agree with your words which is in second paragraph. Couldn't get new insights for my blog update too. Today is the last day of Nov and it's Dec already tomorrow. I believe that you must be having a lot of things to be written in your life and your blog as well for the upcoming days :)
    Be good for the rest of 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for my late reply.. seldom update my blog recently hehe
      yeap I hope so.. sometimes really too busy and make me forgot to write thgs tht qte funny here.. :P

      Delete