Friday 22 November 2013

Ice skating day, an interesting experience

Just back from ice skating and the second round Paradigm mall, SO DAMN TIRED. I can hear every part muscle of my body is screaming for pain.. TT But then it will not stop me from sharing my whole day activities here, hehe...

Let's talk about ice skating.. For person who don't know playing ice skating like me is definitely a big problem. Beginning of the period when get into the skating rink was TERRIBLE. A newbies like me can't even walk or stand properly. And saw other kids who are much more younger than me can flow smoothly that feeling is really like... SPEECHLESS and HORRIBLE. Haha can imagine that how people are laughing at us who were watching the skating rink at upper floor that time, like how I did last time.

After looking at those professional kids flowing here and there, and totally making me mentality unstable, I decide to try myself. Skip the process of learning and helping from my friends, finally, I am able to move by myself! Haha btw thanks to friends who were generously teaching me today. The pay behind the success is cruel, for sure. For me, blood and wounds are small case that time and if you know that will change you an ice skating experience, every hurts are seems like so valuable. Of course, the sense of satisfaction when you can flow without help from others will make you forgot every pain. No pain no gain, yeah.

Finish the story about ice skating, we were having our lunch, or early dinner ( I am not sure for that too) at Dragon-i. Hmm nothing much to talk about the meal, just a normal meal like usual. Then, let's move forward to our second round Paradigm mall. The purpose there at first is watching and supporting one of my friend's friend. Haha before that we were having our dessert at Tong Pak Fu, which is my first try there. Their dessert is out of my expect, NOT NICE.. yuck the taste totally different from the appearance. Now I understand why my friends weren't recommend me there last time, hmm. Btw I was ordering for Black Sesame Ice. 

Then, went to the venue of my friend's friend performance. We watched for his performance and then, blah blah blah (nothing so special about it so, let's skip that) Hmm the end of the day and finally we reach home safely.. And now I am so tired so, that's all for today. Byeee :)

the little wound

say peaceeee :)

fall down on the skatting rink make me wet
haha selca :D

me and ah wei ^o^

let's take picture 

skating shoes of us

when we were in the toilet

me n jingwen ^o^

hey hey another picture

again, she n me

Im the VIP of Sunway xD

my lunch? or dinner? whatever

another one~

4 comments:

  1. What a great experience on ice skating. I wish I could have done that as well.
    Some advice from me, photos should be put in between the paragraph so it won't be looking messy. Enjoy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the wrong word choice. Opinion should be used instead of advice. :x

    ReplyDelete