Wednesday 20 November 2013

missing you

Music, is one of my way to remember something or someone. I don't know why, listening this song will make me think of you. I keep repeating of this song and, our memories. We talked for so long and yet, we stop for long too. We are different kind of person, so different. We came from different era, communication, age, society or even different world... Your caring make me used to it. I have used to it to receive your text in morning, midnight, or anytime. You are the only person who understand my toughness, which I show it to everyone. It's just a trap. I am not as tough as others thought. You know me well but, I know how the story will end between us so. Just let it go. You will never be mine and by the way, i miss you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment