Thursday 21 November 2013

An usual day with lot of laughssss (LOL) :D

Open my eyes and look at the clock, it's 7am. Today is Thursday which means I am going to school for my 8am class today and yet, my eyes are not yet fully open. Feel like so pek chek and tired cause yesterday late sleep for assignment. Well, continue to be pek chek on the bed will not make me feel better but late to school. After rushing here and there and finish prepare myself, then my lovely roommate fetch me to bus stop. Reach school and went to my class as usual. Another more pek chek thing happen. CLASS CANCELLED. What the.... That moment make me feel like how good is it if I sleep late or continue to be pek chek on my bed. But at last, saw my friends there too make me feel better then, we chit chatting and continue the assignment.

And yeah, I got back my test paper.. Hmm.. Okay skip this and. Today don't have school bus after 12pm make me stay back at school and follow my friend's car. Between that I found that they are so crazy! Haha keep recording video and taking photo non stop.. Saying so because I am the victim. >< It's okay with me cause.. Haha watch out yaa I may share it out one day when my mood is good.. :P

I am getting so exited now cause we are planning to ice skating at Sunway tomorrow! Hope that  everything will go smoothly and no any awkward thing will happen in my first try of ice skating.. So.. That's all for today. Thanks for wasting your precious time and reading these nonsense and lame resentment between me and my friend. Stay tuned! :)

This is my "snack of the day", which is a simple fruit yogurt with wheat biscuit. YUMMY~ [ simple hapiness comes from simple thought :) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment