Sunday 24 November 2013

2 in 1 version

Forgot to write my blog yesterday, not laziness but not in mood cause I am officially sick. LOL sick isn't a good excuse but when you are suffering in coughing, sneezing and having sore throat then you will feel like wanna do nothing just lie on the bed. Yeah that's exactly what I am thinking now. So just throwback what I did yesterday.

Same as usual, staying at my friend's house for half of the day and had our dinner after that. My friend was fetching me back to my house and finally, back to my lovely bed. Haha before that we planned to watch horror movie at another friend's house. It's really an interesting moment cause the second horror movie we watched is... mixed with some other horny stuffs. This make us can't stop laughing cause the changing of atmosphere from scary to horny is too fast. Hmm then due to the disturbance of my nose and it's quite late that time, we stop the movie then, time to back to my lovely bed.

Yesterday's late movie and the sickness make me can't wake up early and forced to skipped my class. ( I was planning to skip today's class too :P) And I realize I don't have food for my lunch (snacks are not suitable for me now -.-) Hmm take some cereal cracker for temporary first... Thinking that getting sick may help me to slim down slightlyyyy, maybe? Haha :P Cause so hard to find out that I will lost my appetite, once in a blue moon, yeah. 

Hmm keep sneezing non stop again. Time to say goodbye and, STAY TUNED. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment